Tuesday, August 19, 2008

college fun

Well my first official week of college just came to an end I had a lot of fun in my classes!!!! i have 4 classes a day and a lot of easy classes.... I am signed up for voice lessons from the school... so far no cute boys yet or any dates but whatever! boys suck i am having a blast my hardest class is piano and also American civ. piano is hard because well it is something new... and american civ. is hard becuase it is alot of notes and books and test it is a real college class but hey that is what i am here for isn't it? i have applied for 3 jobs and so far nothing but we will have to wait and see! well i know it is a short post but hey Im kristi everything about me is short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Krystie

2 comments:

Trillian said...

whatever you have no shortage of attitude little one! luv you kristi lou

Kristi Davis said...

attitude? what attitude?